How do I get red wine out of my sofa
Written by Rapid Response on 10 Jul 2011
Question : How do I get red wine out of my sofa?
Tips on Removing Red Wine Stains
Firstly dont panic! ( we all do it!)
- Blot as much of the wine up as possible with a paper towel or tissue.
- Rinse the area with cold water and repeat whilst effective.
- Treat the residual stain with a white vinegar solution.
- Rinse and then apply an ammonia solution 3%.
- Rinse and repeat steps three and four so long as there is improvement.
- Blot with clean tissue or towel and place heavy object ontop to draw out any residue.
Chemdry have a selection of Professional products at our disposal to treat various stains.